Been around since the first Q posts in 2017. Big Fan of Natural Medicine!

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Yesterday in Las Vegas he said that he had closed the Russian pipeline to Germany (so NATO was behind the blast) I am deeply grateful to him that I had to put my savings for huge energy prices, because now we have to buy the gas from the USA. So......😔

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Many of us have lost loved ones, suffered massive heat bills, etc., etc., I understand. Actions speak louder than words. The REAL President Trump's track record for doing everything in his power to protect the people of the world, is second to none. He put his & his family's lives on the line to Save The World. For that, I will be forever grateful!

Thank you President Trump! Love You! 💕💕

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I thought for a long time whether I should justify my doubts. but maybe I'm too far away to evaluate events correctly. I go by my gut feeling, which tells me that something is wrong, because he patented the slogan MAGA 13 years ago..... We'll see.and wait there is probably no other CHOICE By the way, I've been following Q since the first posts on 4 and 8 chan. God bless.

N2ndlife@Nettie@Nettie2 . Love you!💕
We are all in this together. We the people win! WWG1WGA Worldwide! 😍😍😍

I pray that God has heard your words. 🙏😚🧚

Thank you! 💞👃

May I ask you something ? Why Jared and Kansas joint the Bilderberger Meeting 2019.....
Surprise guest Mike Pompeo Among the 130 participants were the son-in-law and advisor to US President Donald Trump Jared Kushner, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, German Defence Minister Ursula von der Leyen, former European Commission President José Manuel Barroso, UNESCO Director Audrey Azoulay, former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, French Economy and Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire....
The Pic is from another Meeting....I don't know the year, but ....all things happened afterwards

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

I think we are seeing lots of 2.0 versions of various people, We won't know for sure until the credits roll at the end of this "movie". Just my thoughts.

Thank you for your Reply. Maybe you understand my concerns now. But you're Right, we'll hopefully find out in the near future. 🙏🧚

(1) Show this thread