“ Don’t go to this rally in Springfield, Ohio. It is a trap for Patriots.”

From Patrick Byrne
https://x.com/PatrickByrne/status/1836131744019255515

‼️💥🔥‼️💥🔥‼️

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

Imagine if someone posted those bricks for free on FB marketplace for free! 🤣 That could be one way to find out who they belong to!

😉

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Those are far from regular bricks. You would need to be an MLB Pitcher to hurl one of those. Some of them look 4 inches square.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

Someone at ANTIFA/BLM goofed up [their] brick order. 😂

(1) Show this thread

Rent a Mob props being set up on the stage. Front and center. 🎬

no one ever asks...where did the bricks come from that are in our parking lot???

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Looks like theyRe prepping another Floyd
Rager.

Antifa/BLM/imported Nazi's incoming

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Radioactive Waste Detection Forces Missouri Elementary School To Close - YouTube

A recent report found significant radioactive contamination at an elementary school in Missouri where nuclear weapons were produced during World War II. Scho...

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Haha. Looks like the Federal Brick Instigators have made a delivery.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Wouldn't that be funny if those bricks all disappeared forever?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Are you thinking about some landscaping? Maybe doing a deck or patio? Get your free bricks here! Get them before they are all gone!

(1) Show this thread