Lifelong Patriot 100% Trump Supporter

Trying to figure out how to follow others here, as I brand new; learned about this site from Vincent Kennedy aka JFK JR?

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Sadie Redd to her Publication

Just like that. their names link to their page then you can follow from there. Hope that helps.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Thank you as I click follow and some then changed to unfollow and others say follow; what does that mean, if you will.

Once you click follow it switches to unfollow so you can unfollow if you change your mind later. That is also how you know you are following that person. When I followed you back you should have gotten three notifications about it. One, I visited your page, Two I liked your comment, and three I started following you. You will also get notifications for people sharing your posts.
Hope that helps.

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Thank you I see now what happens there is a delay so some converted from follow to unfollow; indicating that I am following that person; its a bit of confusing as now that means if you click the unfollow that you now see means it goes back to the original 'follow' position. Thank you...where to you see those who are following others to get started?

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

On every post at the bottom where it says this person is followed by these others you follow. It is a clickable link. Also the people you follow will also show you the posts from the people they follow too. So you can find them there. Now that you have followed me if you click on your timeline on the left under your name their posts should be showing up for you already. Trust me it gets easier to do. I was just as lost at my beginning here too. Good luck. I'm glad to help all you need.

(1) Show this thread