Tesla proved we are electric beings. He proved how sound frequencies can heal almost all diseases and ailments. He proved NASA was a complete hoax! He Proved Higher Dimension beings do and always have existed! (Pyramids 3,6,9(👽) He proved we had free energy worldwide the whole time! He exposes truth on Edison/Morgan/Rockefeller and their plans for global domination, and keeping humanity energy/debt slaves. This is just the beginning of what you will learn! It’s a great place to start! He is the smartest man to have ever lived, and his technology will be released soon!
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

everything is connected
we are connected, we are all energy, when we collectively raise our vibration we can achieve anything.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

AND, ENSLAVED THE DID! THEY RISED THE COST OF ENERGY SO MUCH THAT IT IS THE SECOND HIGHEST BILL AFTER THE MORTGAGE, IN A HOUSEHOLD...

I became a big fan of Tesla when I was in grade school in the fifties. They showed the film of edison electricuting an elephant to prove his point. The teacher told us about Tesla who was much maligned by the establishment. Then in 63 they took away Camelot, I am tired but will never give up hope.....

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

tesla was from venus

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response William Cherry to his Publication

Yes he was 100%

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

👏👏👏

Wasnt creation Spoken into existence? There is moar to vibrational energy than we know.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

When I realized that one day wow big bells went off for me

(1) Show this thread