Kamala Harris is not a
Natural Born Citizen

Where’s the proof that she has renounced her citizenship from India or Jamaica? Because, being born to foreign nationals, here on student visas, gives her citizenship in both those countries.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Being born to foreign nationals immediately cuts off her path to the US Presidency, even if the parents change their citizenship status.
Leo Donofrio, where are you?

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I get that. What no one addresses is the obvious fact that she has dual citizenship with India and Jamaica. No has ever come near tackling that monstrous elephant in the room. The mental midgets who want to argue birthright citizenship, which is not in fact natural born, will never understand the whole process without understanding that she holds multiple allegiances to multiple countries. So in effect. No allegiance to any country. I have a feeling that the reason she hasn’t done the diplomatic tours that are the norm for VP’s, has everything to do with her passport/ citizenship status. Can’t have the wrong governments finding out she isn’t a US citizen and leaking that information, now can she.

(1) Show this thread