A writer that's down to Earth and tired of the bullshit! #Trumpican

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Mark Knight to his Publication

They speak of the inverse.

Millions of illegal ballots, inserted into the count - just like they did in 2020.

Until 2020 is dealt with, 2024, will just be more of the same, because the left only have a ONE playbook.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

And until we SECURE 2024! 2020 CAN'T be DEALT with.

It seems to me, revealing the criminality of 2020 'we have it all' should be a priority.

Of course the left will just start WW3 to distract from it.

Yeah.. But if you want ANYTHING to come of it.. Gotta get Trump BACK in office first BY securing 2024

Only people mentioned by @ItsAbacus2009 in this post can reply

So far I have seen very little in the way of change for 2024.

The left will just do a repeat of 2020, bwcause their brainwashed following still think
a thry are right
b Trump bad
c their side can do no wrong.

I had 2 more leftists unfriend off factcheckbook recently... after 9 years of knowing them, not one thing I posted has made one damned scrap of difference to them.

We must have the big reveal before the election, or, the imported goons will be attacking is in the streets.

The left WANT civil war.
They WANT blood in the streets.
They want their chaos.

There has to be action now - or, this last 8 years has bern a complete, and utter waste of time trying to bring them round without hurting them, when all THEY want to do is destroy us, eradicate us.

Actually, quite a lot has changed since 2020! MORE states are using voter IDs, MORE states are switching BACK to paper ballots. MORE states have gotten rid of the drop boxes and ALOT of states are getting rid of machines. As we speak! MORE states ARE cleaning their VOTER ROLLS! Just RECENTLY! Alaska got rid of, "popular vote". But THEY WANT us to surrender! They WANT us to STAY HOME! Why? Because it MAKE IT EASIER for THEM to STEEL IT! Make it TOO BIG TO STEEL! We did it ONCE and WE CAN! Do it AGAIN!

(1) Show this thread