🇺🇸❤️🍋 @ RobertKenedyJr
With a mass movement behind us,
President Trump and I will transform our food system.
We will get the chemicals out of the water, air, food, and soil.
We will drain the corruption out of the agencies
that are supposed to protect the public.
By 2028, I promise you, we will Make America Healthy Again.

🎥 2:39#RFK
https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1834977112098586946?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

🇺🇸 Gene Decode said that D.U.M.B.S
are underneath DS FOOD PLANTS/WAREHOUSES 🤮

🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider
Right now Trump and white HATS .. are putting plans together
to bring out tens of thousands of tons of fertilizer
under the U.S grounds.
Poisoning of foods by major U.S. deep state companies
(Monsanto ECT) WILL be [ EXPOSED]
THE FOOD INDUSTRY WILL BE [EXPOSED]
& connected to
CABAL/DEEP STATE SHADOW GOVERNMENT…
THREE of the destroyed Food warehouses
that burned down were white HAT operations 🙏

Just eat real whole food. Quit eating stuff processed in a lab and factory. I asked Holy Spirit 40 years ago what should I eat. Said food as close to the way God made it as you can. Less processed the better. Science has proven what Holy Spirit told me. I do eat processed food. But not with chemicals. For instance most dairy is processed. But I eat less because I dont know what they are doing to the dairy cows. I eat beef because I found a family ranch that does not put poison in the cows.
Bread is processed. I eat bread but without chemicals. Bread should only be grain, water, salt, yeast. Grain is processed and so is yeast. But I do grain processed directly from the berry where they don’t take out the good stuff (they take it out and add it back in as artificial chemicals for shelf life).
Basically eat simply. Meats, grains, veggies, fruit, dairy. Not food from a box or package.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it