Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have heard that. I like the new one.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

The real Charlie Ward moved money and gold for the cabal he was always dirty -not sure why they used him in this movie. In 2020 Charlie said that he releases misinformation because he has so many followers, said the white hats would tell him what to say. After that I never paid any attention to him. We have had enough lies why listen to a guy that tells you he is lying.

So the actor is a liar too?
Why is he here then?
Do you find this is all getting too crazy?
Some days I just don't have the patience for all of this.
No wonder why our loved ones think we're crazy 🤪 🤣.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

He is part of the confusion machine I assume it's for the black hats but like you said everyone thinks we are crazy - very tired of this insane movie 🎬

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Me too. Sometimes I feel like both sides love to make us look nuts.

(1) Show this thread