Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Friends of a Feather 🪶

Another mother F$&KER that needs a couple of these Pedocillin❗️🤬

Is this recent? AH just looked 2018? It needs GITMO>

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

BUT VERY WORTHWHILE RIGHT NOW....

https://www.sott.net/article/383068-UN-advisor-founder-of-childrens-charity-arrested-in-Nepal-for-pedophilia

MUCH LOVE INFINITE BLESSINGS ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Gonna need another Millstone!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Shared this directly to Facebook. Thanks!

Demon serpent!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

The tax payer funded *representative* DECLINED to comment …saying only we will involve more and more *representatives* to send more and more tax payer dollars to keep this story under wraps and this pedo on the payroll (fixed it)

“A representative with the Canadian government declined to comment, saying only that “Global Affairs Canada is aware of the arrest of a Canadian citizen in Nepal. Consular services are being provided. Due to the provisions of the Privacy Act, no further information can be disclosed.”

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

Where is the asteroid?!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

trudope gave him an award
THEY were best budz
Oh Canada

Disgusting