Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Does America Corporation even respect the Constitution? I heard they have their own.
When the written law isn't respected by the Lawless ruling what 'should we know'?

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Sad, our children were never taught the Constitution in our government schools, of course, and then indoctrinated to hate America in college. Parents need to step up.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

This is what a coached propagandist looks like.

Trouble is, they are only coached on the talking points and delivery. Like Harris.

Muslims do the same when discoursing about islam, when they believe the audience does not know the subject (most Westerners know nothing about islam).

They fall apart when faced with someone knowledgeable.

Antifa were sent to jihadi training camps on Soros's dime in 2017, they then trained those in their orbit back in the US - but, not well enough to stand against someone who KNOWS the subject.

The delivery, and body posture of this clueless kid, is that of a coached propagandist.

He uses projection, right off the bat.

But falls apart as soon as he is questioned on the subject.

His next step would be to deflect onto the speaker, to stop talking about the subject, and instead discuss the person.

If that failed, the next would be personal insult. However, I think this kid was so publicly shamed, he would back down before that point.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

😏

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

beautifully done!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great post!😍
This post proves, Constitutional law must be taught in grammar school.
Every person needs to know their rights.
Public School teaches sex rather than the constitution
Satan operated for sure
Loved this.😊

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

So pathetic but made me laugh, thank you. Better day than yesterday already!