To parents with kids in Public Schools, this is your wake up call.

Join:@RevealedEye

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Babylon Baby School .... next time a Pedo rapes a kid they'll tell you "they asked for it"

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

This is just outrageous. Time to close all schools in America until we gear the entire system to properly educate our children.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

I would love to see the sick, depraved people creating this content and pushing this agenda. They have to be demonic. I am not a parent but I think keeping kids innocent as long as possible is very important. This exposure at such a young age will confuse and in the end hurt the children. I am disgusted!!!

In response All Right to his Publication

Correct.......Parents need to homeschool.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

WT Actual F???

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

You took the words out of my mouth, as my jaw was dropping! This is very, very disturbing. 🤦‍♀️😡

(1) Show this thread