1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

TY TingB on WeGo...

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I KNEW she was up to something sketchy!! She sucks at speaking so now it makes perfect sense. More lies and fakery..that's more like her!😂

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

And she kept looking like she was concentrating on listening to someone, holding back her cackles, grimaces, and facial expressions as much as possible. Dead giveaway that someone was guiding her!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Kim, I swear, to me it looked like she was actually channeling Obozo...right down to his mannerisms!

Not Kim, but yes, it could very well have been!

Ack...so sorry Kris!! I have been replying back and forth to you both 😘

Only people mentioned by @gunslingergirl in this post can reply

No worries, TY for sharing your posts and comments!!!💛