A writer that's down to Earth and tired of the bullshit! #Trumpican

I side it once and I'll say it again!
We CAN'T fix 2020 UNTIL we SECURE 2024! Get your heads out of your asses and MAKE SURE we WIN 2024! We MUST secure it! DON'T hand it to THEM AGAIN on a SILVER FUCKING PLATTER! Hell no! DON'T make it EASY FOR THEM! We HAVE TO go ROMAN on their asses and SECURE and VOTE BEYOND the figures to cheat! MAKE IT TOO BIG TO STEAL!

How does one secure an election when most States are still using the Dominion machines, drop boxes are still a thing, early voting is already starting, and nothing has changed in the past 4 years concerning voter fraud?

It wouldn't surprise me, at all, if the Dems cry 'steal' this year and block the certification.

The only way to have honest elections is to stop the DS from cheating. And for SCOTUS to rule in favor of Brunson and mass arrest most of the politicians including o'Biden and the Hyeana Harris.

In response Mark Knight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

A writer that's down to Earth and tired of the bullshit! #Trumpican

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Well gee, had 4 years to do something. And alot of states HAVE gotten rid of the drop boxes and the machines and SOME states have started doing voter IDs. And HAVE switched back to paper ballots. True the vote and other law enforcement are keeping close eyes on the places that still have drop boxes. States have already started cleaning up the voter rolls. So, there are no excuses; we had 4 years.