Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason that you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp right now waiting to be executed is because of God's hand on this man right here!
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down the whole corrupt govt to do it.

Nana has gotten very used to hearing his soothing voice at bedtime.

God is real!
Angels are real!
Please Pray out loud and pay attention.
Nana had a NDE in 1981 and I am telling you please pay attention

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I would love to hear your story! I've read lots of NDE stories of visits to Heaven and they match the dream I had at 13 where I visited Heaven. xx

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response anon anon to her Publication

We can DM sometime. I dont mind telling it. I stopped telling to anyone but good frens and family yrs ago cause ppl just thought I was crazy,.
Actually felt really guilty for a long time cause God sent me back with what I saw as one damn job, to tell ppl and I had failed miserably. Until he directed me to here and now. Now I understand more better.

I'm still learning about DMing, but it seems more people would like to hear. I think this is a safe place to share. I'm sorry you felt guilty all those years. I'm 65 and know by now there is a time and a place for our stories to be told. God bless!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qcolorado in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from anon anon, click on at the bottom under it