Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I think they'd even for a dog if you put a Democrat label on them. They are clueless and don't even care about policies or the constitution. They think the truth they hear are lies. And you can't have a conversation with them. They just lash out at you . So full of hate.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I can no longer play games with my adult family. The last time we played Monopoly the baker would not trade our money unless all the bills were faced the same direction, one aunt would not trade properties because it was unfair to all the other players, the bank ran out of money and everyone was forced to bail it out, and nobody was allowed to go to jail. True story 😳 I wish I was kidding.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

omg

(1) Show this thread

In a fckd up kind of way, we've trained our own selves in MK Ultra, compartmentalizing different personas, bringing forth which ever necessary in said present reality ... A sideways form of schizaphrenia 😬 😂

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Or it could be like being drunk in a crowd of Liberals....

You give them a fact, they scream and holler and you just tip your beer thinking to yourself...I need a shot of Jack