This is Bill Gates...Clearly a Person that has some Obvious Deep Seeded Mental Issues...

Yet he is Allowed to Spray all kinds of Experimental Chemicals into our Skies...

He's Allowed to turn Mosquitoes into Deadly Weapons...

He's Allowed to put thousands of Toxins in our Water & Foods...

He's Allowed to Create Medications without Knowing a Damn thing About Medicine...

He's Allowed to Create Toxic Deadly Vaccines...

He's Allowed to use Humans & Animals to Test his Experimental Toxins...

He's Allowed to Dictate that a World Population Reduction is Required...

So then just Why has he been Allowed him To Do All These Things and As He Pleases...WHY...???

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

He behaves as if he has Autism.

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Definitely has/had mental issues. I believe he's already gone. But absolutely twisted....

💖We are all God’s children.💖

He is an absolute fiend, always has been. All of the demons controlling us are fiends. All dems are fiends. All uniparty are fiends. Big club. Thank God we aren’t in it.

I believe I read He and His wife were already executed in another (African) country in (I believe) 2013! I’d have to go look for the post though! 🥰🙏🏻

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I read that too...I believe he was executed in India for his crimes there...It's just all a show now 😉

(1) Show this thread

constant rocking sign of schizophrenia! noticed that when i first saw this tape awhile back! 👍🏻🥰🙏🏻

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Yep, I noticed that too...Nuttier than a bed bug😵

(1) Show this thread