1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

The problem with people immigrating to the US, or any other country, is that those moving in are not aware of cultural differences.

For instance we don't hunt and eat swans in parks.

When I was young, my Laotian neighbors were catching and killing dogs then cooking them on the BBQ.

Sounds horrific but they didn't know until we explained that dogs are considered to be pets in our country.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

This makes a Great case for, send them all back home since they are illegals and if any of them are allowed back, they MUST come in the correct way!!! And cultural differences should be addressed with any application for immigration! These are however Illegals, not immigrants. Immigrants come in the correct way and are supposed to obey the laws of the land! If they want to do that stuff, go back to their country of origin and don't come back! IMHO

Forgot to add, people buying tacos were not aware of what was in tacos! The guy was fired from GM and I believe prosecuted!
It was invthe news!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it