JFK JR - For anyone dealing with cancer(s)...Here are a few helpful tips:
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ

Source:
VAL THOR@CMDRVALTHOR
https://x.com/CMDRVALTHOR/status/1815185659474149743
6:42 PM ยท Jul 21, 2024

Only people mentioned by @JustOneOfTheBillions369 in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I just read a newly released study from a University where researchers found that as little as 100mg of ginger effectively killed cancer cells. Ginger comes in mega doses as well and is sometimes combined with Turmeric which is another outstanding herb.
You can get ia 120 capsule bottle on Amazon for under 14 bucks and it contains:
Turmeric Curcumin Complex 1950mg; with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids and 300mg Ginger; and enhanced with 15mg BioPerine to provide maximum absorption and bio-availability
This is great for joint support as well!

Been around since the first Q posts in 2017. Big Fan of Natural Medicine!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

You're right.

(1) Show this thread

One more thing, It costs less to get 2 1-lb bags of organic appricot seeds on amazon than the 2 lb bag from RNC. Just an FYI. ๐Ÿ‘€

Been around since the first Q posts in 2017. Big Fan of Natural Medicine!

In response Rebel MacB to her Publication

Thanks!๐Ÿ˜š

(1) Show this thread

FYI: re: B17/Laetrile

Richardson Nutriticion Center (RNC) sells a 90 count bottle of Laetrile (the active form of B17/apricot seeds) for just about $100.00

My husband went to Mexico to treat low-grade prostate cancer with alternatives, one being Laetrile. He was able to purchase 90 count bottles from Mexico for a dollar or two less.

The suggested dose is 1 pill per day. You can also take whatever alternatives you choose to do.. RNC is here is the U.S. They only call the issue the "C-word" due to being censored and do NOT make any medical claims.

My sis-in-law's father developed 3 different types of cancer since I was about 15/16. Each time he went to Mexico for Laetrile treatment. He finally died in his 90's from complicatons of a stroke he'd had about 10 years earlier. He did not die of cancer and never had chemo.

There are many alternatives for treatment. Some work better for some people than others. Best to combine treatments IMHO.

My daughter is having surgery to cut out the cancer from her right lung this Tuesday, 9-11.
She doesn't know about cures, because her cancer doctors have brainwashed her.
This October she has the left lung cut to pieces.
Afterwards, if she survives, they will probably recommend chemo.
If so, we are going to try to convince her to take ivermectin and fenbendazole or something.
Hoping that God will intervene and silence her doctors.
The surgery is a done deal.
I can't even say how upset I am.
But praying and asking everyone to pray for her.
She's a fighter, has had "cancer' since 2017 and now, 14 operations and several long chemo rounds later, lung surgeries.
Oh my God, please help her.
I don't know if she can stand the pain at this point.

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

In response Every Time to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

In response Every Time to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

(6) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Yep

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

For the past 5 weeks I have been taking
one pencil eraser size daily , missed a couple days๐Ÿ˜Š
Axel Vasa youtube shared this info ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for info

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Axel Vasa on YouTube...

Say no more.

(1) Show this thread