Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

When watching videos online, we can learn a lot from reading the comments. This channel ‡️, for instance, has a large following (500k); conservative, mostly Christian, and many elderly people. It's like gathering in the town square to discuss what you're seeing.
People from all over the U.S., and some from other countries as well, report roving gangs of men in public places, and others reporting busloads of people being dropped off.
Read the comments ---
https://www.youtube.com/live/U09oNWbeBtw?feature=shared

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

I'm in West Virginia and I have never seen so many foreigners here in 30 some years. We literally witnessed bus after bus unloading, our county literally only had a little over 5,000 citizens. We are way over that now. Mom and kids selling flowers at intersections, grocery store are full of them now. Idk what to believe

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LAG 000 to her Publication

I’m with you, not sure what to believe. A helicopter just flew low over my house on the Denver/Aurora border - almost midnight on a Saturday. We had a state trooper ambushed earlier today just N of Denver (the suspect was killed and the trooper is okay). There was about 10-15 min of steady low ceiling fireworks just after dark within less than a mile of home, but I do not know if they were legit or a trap for police to show, just weird. I could see them through my tree branches, but not high enough to see them in the sky above. I cannot find anything announcing an event or anything, and if it was privately funded it had to be pretty expensive (illegal here), and who even does that kind of a display in September? I also have a very large mosque nearby, so there are always people who look ready for halloween in some long flowing garb.

I am trying to stay focused, and busy, but I will say I am watchful, cautious, and praying a lot. I am a minority here in many ways now.

(1) Show this thread