1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I heard it said that the two most important days of our life, is the day we are born, and the day we find out why.
And after all those yrs of wondering the why is it, and what is it (life) all about.

I wonder no more.. 'cuz I feel more alive now then ever did before..😊.🕊️.💓.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

:-)

Except if you want to know more, Dan Winter explains much in his videos. This one I want to listen again, as it is crammed full of links to things. Even the Twin Flames, and the DF and DM Union with Bliss state achieved. Just fascinating!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L8m7HZAFbk

Singing Stones, Ancestor Memory, Rain(touch)making, Eyrie-land & DragonLines w Dan & Bridget Nielsen - YouTube

Singing Stones, Ancestor Memory, Rain(touch)making, Eyrie-land & DragonLines w Dan & Bridget Nielsen! Hug more, Have more Bliss and you will make rain AN...

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thank you vm for sharing this...🙏

(1) Show this thread