Eminem ft Nate Ruess - Headlights Lyrics - YouTube

Headlights performed by Eminem featuring Nate Ruess I do not own anything what is in this video.Please subscribe and watch my other videos, thank you(:Guts O...

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Heard enough of THIS shit, after all the evil he has practiced, gobs of money he has made for it, engaged in all kinds of crimes, how clever of him to say it's all his mother's fault. of course, you know every liberal will fall for this shit. Grown-ass motherfucker knows he made all the choices all on his own. He should try and beg forgiveness of the Father so he can the kingdom of heaven... as we ALL will have to do. However, on this earth, he will face the consequences he deservers.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Indeed... we are ALL accountable for our own actions and choices, including him and his mother" I just resonate with the song myself don't care about the singer"

(1) Show this thread