Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Does God hear 'selfish prayer"?
GOD knows our hearts and thinking.
The ending of this meme thou brings to mind the enemy's leaven.
Isn't 'us' u, me and others?
Even Apostle Paul asked for Prayer
Praying for one another and asking others to Pray for us is wise!!
πŸ› May the LORD give us real understanding that's of His Mind and Heart, in line with HIS WILL, to pray for each other Rightly πŸ“– πŸ’Ÿ πŸ™Œ

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Free Bird to her Publication

It is referring to the Unity of God and Oneness of God. By praying for others above ourselves, we are in a way being of service to others because we care and we love others. And we want the best for everyone, not one. Another way of putting it is to say that we pray for God's will for all.

And I believe praying for God's Will in our lives takes care of any selfishness, as it is God's Will to be done, not ours.

I catch the meaning of the above meme.

Different ways of saying the same thing IMHO.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I catch the meaning of the meme

We 'will pray for others' naturally if we are in the Body of CHRIST, we will love God with all our hearts because He gave hearts so we could! Love other as we Love ourselves.
John 17: β€œThat they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.” https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-17-21/

What is the 'mind of Christ' concerning this?
not 'fleshly thinking we've been taught by the πŸπŸ’© enemy' but by our 'spirit' thinking which is 'in and of CHRIST' Who is the Head of the church - HIS BODY. Do u agree w/ that statement?

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?q=mind+of+Christ&bsec=&order=0&s=1

(1) Show this thread