Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

I have lost MANY friends and family members since 1995. My first research was HAARP... EVERYONE thought I was crazy. My Mom no longer listens to me because of the first Blackout threat that didn't happen a few years ago. She actually prepared and convinced other family members to prepare. Now it's all satire to them.... It's sad. And it's lonely but I won't give up hope that SOME DAY this will happen. I remember a few years ago I complained on a social media account about nothing happening (I think it was either Twitter or WeGo) and VK encouraged me to hang in there. I'm thinking SOMETHING has to give before November or we probably won't have a country left to save.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Me and Hubby were just talking about Nov. If Trump wins , the Trump derangement syndrome people will go Wild! And if harris wins the Patriots could go wild! I know We Won/God Wins, But I guess that is where the Military comes out. πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

I’m thinking that you’re right that something is totally going to give before NovemberπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠπŸΈ

(2) Show this thread

I remember my sweet Uncle John trying to tell anyone who would listen. We were at a family reunion. He was so relieved and thankful that I was on board. It made his day that one person was on to the lies and deception. He had papers and a journal of information. This was pre-internet.

The burden has been heavy,
At times almost unbearable,
We knew the day would come when the hidden darkness
Would be exposed and the collective light
(The awake) would start to rule(serve).
Well worth the wait

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

πŸ’›πŸ’™Thank You" πŸ’œπŸ’š

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Better late than never. All that matters is you are here now. For Me it has been Decades.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

For me, it has been decades too!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary