POINT TO NOTE:

Globalist MO seems to replace people and go on as if real...

RECALL People discussing:

GATES DEAD July 29, 2013

..put to death by people of India for damaging their kids with jabs...

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I read the other day Gates were hung by those in Africa who's kids they'd malformed w/ the drops under the tongue, not India. Oh well ...
Your banner says Truth is Rising ... since CHRIST is TRUTH and outside of this Earthly realm call the 'world' HE would be 'coming down' from the Heavens above not rising up as if in hell (underworld) 😊 just saying!
If America were really under the CREATOR GOD things and Life would be Better than this!!
🎼 📖🎶 🎉 🤗 🙌

That is where FREE WILL comes in...as I understand God's plan in my life.

I was born 3rd child into a family where my mom nearly killed me at 2 1/2 months old.
(Double Phenomonia- Dr was furious with her she told me. I was blue and hospitalized.)
It was a repeat theme for my mom...but I am here!

Over the years I saw God do miracles that allowed my life to continue and awe me with things that should have been impossible. I have wondered if the death experiences gave me a different vantage point that changed my life..have had several. I was passenger in a car traveling to Bible School, Tractor trailer lost control vehicle I was in hit a floodgate went over embankment border in Tennessee in a blizzard. I didn't know who I was when awoke..with a Brain Injury.
I have puzzled for years with what Love is NOT what the world says it is.
God so loved His son & he was crucified ..
What you do with what you get matters.
We choose to love regardless..
or not.

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Turnup, click on at the bottom under it