Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

FYI
I've updated my profile & posting it in case any one might want to block me.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Why would u be on Anonup in the first place then?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response richie walker to his Publication

Q says research. Psyop players (deep state), includes dargon families & black sun members.
Trump is black sun, not a savior.

Lol, answer my question..

I'm here on AU for the same reason I joined AU years ago, to recieve updates on happenings, to pray for those requesting n in need of prayers, to post what I find, to comment n support what others find. I do not percieve AU to be exclusively christian or only Trump supporters. Available facts n info continue to become available that can lead to our evolving position on the movie's actors n their standing relative to God vs evil.
I don't "follow", I monitor, I'm just me with no conection to any organization, that is me as pictured, I am not hidden, the same guy that led n participated in Trump road rallies in 2020. I've lost loved ones (wife included) as we all have, n I'm praying for a healing n better future for all with the sun setting on evil.

In response richie walker to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

Trump and Q confirmed their alliance many times..

Yea ok if you say so mate, good luck to you.