"Ever since it became glaringly obvious to those of us who stopped having "Elon Bad" syndrome that Elon Musk is part of patriot plans, I like listening to current and former Tesla engineers talk about how things worked at the company, especially when it came to Research & Development, because I sincerely believe Tesla is being used as both an Actual and a Mass Psychological disclosure vehicle (pun fully intended) for a timeline hop from the Deep State tech hellverse to an accelerated post-Eisenhower progression

Here, former Tesla AI engineer Andrej Karpathy says something that caught my eye regarding Tesla's Optimus robot

"The speed with which optimus was started I think to me was very impressive, because the moment Elon said we're doing this, people just showed up with all the right tools. The stuff just showed up. CAD models, supply chain stuff."

Does that sound normal to you, or like a DOD contractor running disclosure tech through a "private" company?"

Links in comment

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication