Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
mark kub

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
JUST IN:
🚨🚨🚨🚨

KAMALA HARRIS IS SENDING CHECKS TO THE PERSONAL HOME RESIDENCE OF JUDGE MERCHAN’S DAUGHTER’S BUSINESS PARTNER
@MikeNellis

@EliseStefanik
has used my exclusive reporting about Judge Merchan,
@MikeNellis
and Loren Merchan to file an ethics complaint with the New York State Commission against Judge Merchan.

As I have been saying for months now with my reporting, Loren Merchan and her business partner
@MikeNellis
are advisors for
@KamalaHarris
’s Presidential campaign and their payments and the Payments from their work with pro-indictment Democrats are sent to the personal home residences on Loren Merchan and Mike Nellis.

As I exclusively reported weeks ago, Nellis has been using another corporate entity known as Avalanche Acquisitions which shares an office with Authentic Campaigns.

Read more: 👀

Donald Trump will be vindicated!

https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/1832121368139203059

Only people mentioned by @markkub in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mark kub, click on at the bottom under it