Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
mark kub

Elise Stefanik
@EliseStefanik
🚨🚨🚨 Today I filed a new judicial ethics complaint with the New York State Commission because new evidence on Kamala Harris’ most recent FEC filing shows she hired and paid Acting Justice Juan Merchan’s adult daughter’s company. This is a clear violation of the New York State Judicial Code of Conduct which dictates that a judge must recuse from a case where a relative up to and including the sixth degree has a financial interest in the outcome of the case.

Read my full complaint below:

I am writing to you concerning potential ethical issues with respect to Acting Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan. On May 21, 2024, I filed a complaint against Justice Merchan concerning his presiding over the pending criminal case of former President Donald J. Trump. The New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct (the Commission) rejected the complaint on July 3, 2024. As of today,

Read more: 👀https://x.com/EliseStefanik/status/1832104309208551686

Only people mentioned by @markkub in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mark kub, click on at the bottom under it