100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

I got a so-called Tetanus booster 12 years ago (it was really the Tdap) on the recommendation of my doc bc I had my original shots when I was a kid. I don’t know why I EVER agreed to take it!! It’s not something I would normally do. I ended up with something called Granuloma Annulare. Can’t get rid of it. No cure, it’s a very unattractive looking rash, of sorts, (when it’s full blown) that comes and goes pretty much on my trunk, arms and legs. I’ve been pissed for 12 years! I understand why they say, ‘these people will not be able to walk down the streets’! I vowed never to be coerced into taking a shot or a med again. So far, so good!
😣

I got two Tetnis shots in my 20's and one in my 30's. I regret them now but wont beat myself up over it. I am sure that is where my autoimmune issues are from among other things those horrible people do to us. May I suggest you try an antifungal approach ? both diet and antifungal herbs and prescription like Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Nystatin powder all from compounding pharmacy. knowthecause.com

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catadelle in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Thank you for the info, I will definitely look into it. GA is also an autoimmune issue so yes, the shots may very well have caused your issues too. It seems almost everyone I know has some sort of autoimmune issue these days. A while back I had to take an antibiotic called Amoxicillin-Clav for a bladder infection and I was surprised to find that it totally cleared up my GA and I was clear for 3 mo’s. When I told my doc about it he didn’t believe there was a correlation. I certainly did, and still do, as it was the first time I had been totally clear, since I developed GA. Thanks again……👍😊

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Well amoxicillin is an antibiotic, not anti fungal. I presume it could come back as AB are known for causing fungal infections. Antibiotics are given to rats to CAUSE DIABETES so they can study new drugs to give diabetics. If you do take antibiotics ALWAY take an antifungal with it, NYSTATIN and FLUCONASOLE,

(1) Show this thread