Secret Monitor Grand Pontiff Poseļ¼š Freemasons in Hollywood#jesuits#Jews#Inverted#TrannyWars#FREEMASONRY

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

WOW!!!
I have a close family relative in show bizz.
He represents through his agency so many of these on here, it's eerily scary.
Now I' m wondering just what his involvement is in all this Satanic shit.

I worked for a judge in the 90s-the most loathsome POS I've ever encountered. He was a Freemason and Shriner.

At that time I was a legal secretary and had quite the reputation at the courthouse because my two previous bosses, who treated me deplorably, died of heart attacks.

Judge Walter had a massive stroke while I was under his employ. Truly evil scum.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I wonder what it is that makes these people so abhorrent and evil.
From what I have understood after years being around these people is, that it is primarily nature ( that which they are born into) and then nurture( the way in which they are educated, first in the home, usually through a third party Nanny, and then Public school. Which invariably seals the deal, followed by prestigious Universities).
And every single one of the most influential people in the world have been through the same system.
The " celebrities, film stars and musicians , writers and artists are just fodder for their and our entertainment, and a means of filling their coffers.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

I'd share this thoughtful comment but AU won't allow me too.

Humph.

(1) Show this thread