I made quite the effort of finding this video. Listen carefully what he says.

It's a very rare 9/11 Footage: “Start clearing out...We got a secondary device over here!”

Join us: HISTORY 📜

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I still am challenged understanding or comprehending the evil that seeks to maim and destroy.
I thought I understood the fight....the depravity and evil we fight...

Just like we cannot comprehend the Love of God though we will still seek to understand the breath the depth the heights of our Creator....
AND God is greater..the vile grotesque depth of evil saddens me.
Imagine the depth of love Satan once had that now seeks only harm.
When younger use to see how walls were like an optical illusion...good to keep from harm yet if inclined keep from destruction...

Often feels like we walk alone yet together...for we will stand alone before the King one day...
This evil only serves to reveal how Great Love is ..how great God is.

Thank you for this clip..never saw it before.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Thank you for your efforts in finding it. So much evil unleashed then and since...

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

i do remember hearing some firefighter captain say this. he had something or somebody fll on him and was killed right after this happened.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

You all need to watch Dr. Judy Wood's presentation or read her book, Where Did The Towers Go? Direct Energy Weapon that turned the buildings in to dust. The evidence is powerful! Never Forget!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Never forget 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️