Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Hense
All the National guard there right now

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

My
Fellow
Americans…

I am the best swamp drainer ever, let me tell you how good I am at draining swamps. I am so good at draining swamps I can tell you today, we finally did it, all of you can have your country back right now, this very minute. No election needed. No more games. No more fighting. We just put NESARA in place, so go check your bank account. We have planes ready to fly all the rest of illegal immigrants back home, matter of fact the very last one was just caught and boarded on that plane right over there. Roll the credits, can we get all the main characters to come up here and pull those rubber masks off? You won’t even believe it. America is Great Again. Stick around, we have some fireworks too… biggest fireworks money can buy. You can all take the day off and come celebrate with us, there are enough gold bars here to let you build your own legacy now. This is a national holiday… the only holiday we will ever need going forward.

Too much? Okay… I will act surpri