1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Health

I am starting the 30 day treatment with one of my eyes of the Castor Oil drop spread gently on my eyelid at night. This treatment is supposed to correct cataracts and some eye problems. Trying to see if it can help me!

I have posted this video on my feed recently, if you need to see it for yourself!

I am very hopeful that it will help! My right eye cannot see to read the words yet. Here is hoping!

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I've seen 2 or 3 videos about this. I pray it helps you.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication

TYVM!!! I am very hopeful!!! So far this morning I see results, but perhaps it is too soon to tell, we shall see.

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

It's ironic. My wife woke up this morning with no vision in her left eye. We have at the eye doctor for an hour and a half now waiting for a diagnosis.

Only people mentioned by @Kae12cee34 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathryn Monette, click on at the bottom under it