Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

So, vaccines aren't ALL bad then right???

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

🤔
What’s visual tricks got to do with jabs?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

It's the Autists...The Autism...IMO caused by the vaxes...Has produced some very injured children over the years but also some VERY bright kids with great minds...Even though they appear to be dysfunctional in our dysfunctional society...So, it's a play on words and narratives...You see? That's all...Trying to be a funny smart ass like I do! ;)

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

In a way but...

I haven't seen any indication that 'autists' are in any way more intelligent because of their injury. The ones who are not mentally impaired (and the impaired are the large majority) have such debilitating OCD that they are unable to abandon a puzzle and live life. They MUST solve the puzzle before they can mentally move on. This comes at the cost of huge swaths of the normal human life experience.

And destroys the lives of parents and the rest of the family.

If the people behind the vax damage thought that it would help boost IQ rather than impair their victims; they would use a different poison.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

I am not saying vaccinations in any form are ‘good’.

What I am saying is don’t discount God taking what the Devil meant for evil, and using it for good.

A poll I would like to see the results of is what percentage of Anons have at least one trauma in their past?

I estimate a higher than average number than the general population.

Yours is a nuanced point and I believe I understand you, Sparrows.

The percentage of trama is probably pretty high. It takes a hard shock to get a human to choose to become critically introspective enough to examine our purpose, fate, and the importance for love.

Why?, is always the question. Earth's life does seem like a school for our souls.

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

In response Water Mark to his Publication

👆🏻