1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris, I have been on X as of late. I came across a post from Nancy Drew talking about DC. She stated it will not be destroyed or become a bird sanctuary which we were originally told, she also said DC is being completely re-built. A black wall around the capital with a wood wall inside that surrounding the entire structure. There is also speculation she has been compromised perhaps! Have you heard or seen anything about this? Puzzling!

Nancy Drew I think is on Truth or Gab, can't remember atm, beyond X. However, I have not heard or seen anything about this. Very Interesting though! TY for sharing!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

If I'm not mistaken Jack Straw published her post on X.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Went to check TS: this account is a ds troll:
NancyDrew
@NancyDrewSeesYou

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Good to know Silver Cat, I could also be mistaken it was Jack Straw who may have brought it to X. If I see it again I'll be sure to be more alert!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

TY, I do not follow he or she. I remember the original Nancy Drew, and thought I said hello once or twice before, but I do not have access to X any more, cannot even preview things. And not so sure I follow Nancy on either place, although I cannot recall!

(2) Show this thread