Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Satanic High Wizard Exposes the Secrets of the Satanic Elites - YouTube

Zachary King, a former satanic high wizard, used to be part of the satanic elites, being a member of the Illuminati and visiting places like Bohemian Grove. ...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

'Former' I thought it was for life, and, as with every cult, death to anyone leaving the cult.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Yup watching second half. I wonder why he is alive.

Satanic High Wizard Escapes the Illuminati and Becomes Christian - YouTube

Former satanic high wizard, Zachary King, explained his journey from being part of the Illuminati to escaping his life of darkness and becoming a Christian. ...

hmmm... I would be very suspicious of him.

Evil takes over by infiltration.

He may have seen the light, but, the cult does not care about that. They will hunt him down.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it