Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

What isn't made common knowledge is this.
The indigenous soldiers were sent in to every major battle first as Canadian's and Americans found them expendable at the time.
The term "the only good Indian is a dead Indian" was still a commonly used term at that time.

https://activehistory.ca/blog/2019/06/28/a-pivotal-experience-indigenous-participation-in-d-day-and-the-second-world-war/#:~:text=Indigenous%20soldiers%20fought%20in%20all,soldiers%20came%20from%20and%20returned.

When I was in High School we never had a need for cops in the school until busing began and just like Biden stated at the time, our schools were turned into jungles overnight with rampaging , hate whitey animals. Luckily I was only exposed to one year of that debacle before I graduated. Since then Public Ed has done nothing but spiral ever downward in every way, from discipline to teaching. It has gone to shit. Keep your kids in the system at their peril and yours eventually, because you will have a little redblooded commie living in your house.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

This YES 💯, but the real way to stop school shootings and all mass shootings is to SPLINTER THE CIA and ALL IT'S MK ULTRA OPERATIONS INTO A THOUSAND PIECES AND SCATTER IT TO THE WINDS.
Mass Shootings ARE NOT natural Human events.
School Shootings ARE NOT natural Human events.
They are PROGRAMMED to happen,
so all MK ULTRA victims need to be LOCATED &
DEPROGRAMMED.

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

"so all MK ULTRA victims need to be LOCATED &
DEPROGRAMMED"

Yes.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/new-hamburg-legion-indigenous-wreath-remembrance-day-1.6244888

This may come as a surprise to you
This is how well Canada supported it's Indigenous Veterans
My great uncle of whom I spent alot of time with before he died was a sniper in WW11

He was deep behind enemy lines his entire military career.
Spent 11 years in hospital recovering over seas
Steel plate in his head and all

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

He was so proud the first time he was allowed to march in the remembrance day parade

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

He wore his uniform every Remembrance day anyway

(2) Show this thread