I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Critical thinking; why would one go to see if they were sick when they were perfectly healthy, and realize they won't allow you to blow into a Kleenex and test it they want to jam the PCR up into your medulla oblongata..... And shove a maxx on yer face? It's critical thinking..... Unfortunately many folk have been bamboozled....

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/cdc-admits-pcr-tests-cannot-differentiate-between-coronaviruses-its-because-they-are-not-designed-for-that/

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Is this a post from 4 years ago? Why would this still need to be posted. Anyone who doesn’t know this already is lost and will never be found.

WWG1WGA

Everyday people are waking up...

No man or woman left behind..

Much Love Infinite Blessings 🤍

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roy Herman Kellerman, click on at the bottom under it