Robert F. Kennedy Jr on the Real Reason Pediatricians Won't Accept You If You Don't 💉 Your Kids

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

How come no one has yet to mention that RFK is the New Orange Man???

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

do we really have what it takes to end the few very tip top evils of hundreds that do the most harm?---after they are ended with true penalties we will still have evil minds on both sides--so unless the policing of policies is done by God, NO

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

And don't sign that sketchy refusal form!!!!

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

We might be ready for what they call a paradigm shift (structure of scientific revolutions--Thomas Kuhn). Perhaps several of them in fact. If we were not so worried about the fate of our fellows who were deceived into the gene therapy it could really be quite an exciting time.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

nazi doctors

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

they will turn parents into a medical abuse report if the parents won't vax, and that is sick since the little babies should not be given all these vaxes so young.

I think it is medical ttyranny and threatening parents

these pediatricians only think about their billing and how much bon us they will get from big pharma

they could not care less

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

ITSO’ EVIL