To the men and women in harm's way, the entire Trump Family, Q Team, Patriots across the White House Staff, cabinet, and government, those mointoring the chans and Twitter/AnonUp, and every single anon:

Stay strong, and never give up.

WRWY
WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of β€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

AMEN, for God and CountryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Never give up!
Be fearless!

Many prayers for these brave men and women. I am so thankful President Trump and his family are so strong. As well as those loyal people who surround them.

I support Pres. Trump, love God, Family and the USA, Believe the Constitution Matters, Back the Blue and love my freedoms! WWG1WGA! Q

AMEN!

Follower of Christ, Mother, Grandmother, Love all God’s Creation!

Praying for all in hsrms way β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Agreed! NEVER. GIVE. UP. #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Heavenly Father, I ask that you place a hedge of protection around President Trump and the First Family, Q team, Military, All operators and Patriot's and keep them safe. Lord God we humbly ask. God Bless each and everyone of these brave Patriot's! πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Amen.

(7) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

AMEN

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I know GOD is with us !!!! Be well and GOD BLESS

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

β€οΈπŸ™ I feel the prayers of our Founding Fathers and all who fought for our freedom in 1776! They are up there now cheering us on! God is with us, and we are not alone! FREEDOM!!

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

We are in it to win it.

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

πŸ₯‚