For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Hey Lydia, how are you holding up? Good I hope. Sending you strength and prayers. Thanks for staying strong and in the fight! Your Anon family loves you.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Hi ol cowboy, thanks for the kind words . I'm doing ok. I'm getting support from family and friends.
My life is simple. I spend most of the time at home reorganizing everything. Putter in the garden. Appear busy but don't get much done. That is what happens when one's structured life disappears.
For 2 years I took care of my husband Tom. Now he's not here. I should just try to enjoy doing nothing. I should learn how to relax.
So this is where I am.
I got back on Anon-Up. It feels different. More serious posts. Still a firehose of information coming at you. I sometimes feel the Pepe memes I post lack gravitas. I'll keep posting them
be cause they are fun!

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

I think your posts are super important. I think you are super important. I hope us supporting you here helps uplift you. I am so grateful you are here. Tom was so Blessed to have you there. Proud of you that you cared for & stood by him. You should also be proud. Blessings to you, and praying for you! 🙏

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Thank you, ol cowboy. I really appreciate your kind thoughts. I do feel the support of Anons, it's why I come back almost daily to recharge from the incredible energy that emanates from this place.
So I'll keep hanging on, contribute where I can, and continue to learn from the wealth of information here.
Thanks for being a fren. You are the best!
❣️🐸❣️🐸❣️🐸❣️🐸❣️

Here to keep you UPLIFTED.
You just KEEP FIRING!
(Memes, that is...)

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lydia Fahsholtz, click on at the bottom under it