For research purposes👀👀👀

“Left vs. Right Politics” is a top-down ruling class construct
Or simply put: Masonic Theatre
There is no Republican Party
There is no Democrat party
There is only the Masonic party
The general public is getting played from both sides to further divide and conquer
If you believe that the left is trying to bring about the New World Order but the right isn't, then you have been deceived by the elites Hegelian Dialectic
Politics and World Events are a Grand Theater and every character on the world stage merely plays their role in helping bring this about
Trump and Kamala? Two wings of the same bird
Satan controls both sides
And honestly, it’s becoming so obvious now that politics is scripted/rigged, it makes me wonder if the “revelation” of a voting broken system is apart of the occults master plan to usher in their “new system”

From Navigating the Lies on Telegram

2 pics

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

So many waking up to this fact. Trump has done SO much in the last few months to make it obvious that we are supposed to dislike him as well. Why didn’t he do any of this for 8 years? Jews, abortion, etc….untenable positions for true (non-boomer) conservatives to accept.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

I present to you…the cabal:

This has been my own thinking for some years.
It became obvious to me because every mortal thing was just TOO closely correlated.
All those 17 's,45's and 33's! all TOO pat for my liking. And who exactly who was the biggest proponent to that? Why non other than Trump. Which for me was the beginning of my suspicions.
The clincher was Biden.
And then you understand that yes, this was always their plan, to make Politicians and Government look so ludicrous that one would stop voting altogether and BINGO a One World Government emerges.
NOW you begin to understand why they chose every Prresident and Prime Minister around the world and just how important that ONE bloodline has been to them.

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Both sides use white and black magic as do many pagan traditions and other esoteric practices that have nothing to do with masonry. The diagram is confusing and does not align with my perspective bc it also does not capture the rampant infiltration and deception. And that is before we even get to the genetics walking around.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

I'm still researching, Fight for Life.....thanks for your input 😉

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Yep good point.
We're already in the '1 world order' and probably have been for longer than we think.
Today I'm seeing shows and movies more and more about dimensional transference of consciousness - even the dream w/in a dream' - or 'chose ur own world and reality'.
I guess that's a form of white magic - new thought :)
Strong Delusion
the Answer: LOVE TRUTH

(2) Show this thread