I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

But we now know that their days of doing what they did is fast coming to an end...🙏 and not a day too soon either.

I will keep praying. Even though I think I know. Never thought it would take this long and still waiting for the voter fraud to end and the corrupt to be perp walked to the gallows. Then the transition to peace and prosperity for all.

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

I agree, it seems we've been soooo bloody long in waiting for justice and a re balancing of Everything, that to say it 'tests ones faith' is an understatement.
But then I look/see back to all the times I thought I knew stuff, and I real-eyes now that yes we may well know what we know, however remember we also don't know what we don't know, and it's in that Not Knowing, that gives space (so to speak) to 'Create' and to Hold Faith and to Trust Instincts, that tells me at long last our World IS Transforming into the World it was meant to be..🙏💥..💫✨✨💖💎