Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

Read the whole article! Its amazing how essential Boron (Borax) is to our continued health. Metabolic, anti-fungal, hormonal, anti-cancer, etc etc.

This is another leg to the Fallen’s destructive plan. Boron is active in SO MANY metabolic processes and modern farming techniques REMOVE it from the soil and produce.

It is then in turn depleted in the cattle and livestock we eat making us completely susceptible to a myriad of degenerative metabolic diseases.

That is done ON PURPOSE, and Borax’s benefits are suppressed worldwide to accelerate the death spiral humanity is on.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

i take a capsule of Borax every day. I also take magnesium chloride 3 times a day. I have good bone density for a 66 year old woman.

Only people mentioned by @SherlockPepe in this post can reply

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

I just by a box of 20 Mule Team Borax and scoop some into a 00 gel cap. Dr. Jorge Fleches said that would work as well as expensive boron tablets. He is a courageous doctor who effectively treated people with Lugol's iodine when most of the medical world was attacking him and a handful of doctors who were helping 1000's of people that the medical establishment held out no hope for.

I also go the economical way with magnesium chloride. I buy 100% magnesium oil, which is just liquid magnesium chloride. I pour it into a dropper bottle and take a dropper full of magnesium at least 3 times a day. I could barely function before I began doing that almost 10 years ago. If I have muscle cramps, then I take more. It is good for your heart, and has 100's of functions in the body.

Blessings on your better health!