Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

I have been in the renewable energy industry for 20+ years. I read this post last week and I identified with it immediately, though I still have some big problems with RFK in other areas.

20 years ago, industry leaders would say "Renewables can't be the total energy solution because it is intermittent, so 20% would be a great blend for this industry". Today, these loons have shifted to CO2 cult mentality and they are violent and militant about getting rid of anyone who does not support their 100% goal. They've gone crazy.

I now believe my role is to use my knowledge and experience to help punish the leaders of these industries/policies and those who support them. They are communists who have been lying in wait for decades and now they are unleashed. We will not let it happen.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication