In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Under a nutritionist's care, my friend did an elimination diet.
After a month, she has lost a lot of weight, and she no longer has her former all-over-body-pain which was almost disabling.
She found out that there are many foods that she shouldn't eat and now, if she does eat even a bite, she can feel the negative result.

I had the same experience. Two years ago I went to a natural alternatives lady who uses the Asyra method to see what is really going on in my body and it turned out that I have been allergic to dairy my entire life. I was always in and out of GI doctors offices without any relief whatsoever, just this drug and that procedure to lead me to just feeling like crap 24/7. After I eliminated dairy I felt like a million bucks and now I can’t even eat a little without vomiting. She also makes me go grain and gluten free for periods of time to give my intestines a chance to heal. GAME CHANGER. Our food supply is so toxic!

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tweller in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

I am nauseous most of the time. not sure what causes it though. I tried chicken & rice (bland) but that didn't work. Maybe I need to lay off dairy.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

I know exactly what you mean by dairy tasting like vomit, because a few yrs after I'd removed all dairy products from my diet I had accidentally picked up the wrong coffee and it tasted just like sick. it's been over 20yrs now for me, without consuming any animal products at all (I'd been a vegetarian since 1974), for Ethical reason first and foremost though, the Better Health part is certainly an added benefit.