God answered one part of mine and your prayers.
My daughter's surgery on her lungs-the right side in less than 10 days and the left-in October.
She's been fighting cancer since 2017. Ater 14 operations and several long-term chemos, now she's facing what may be her final battle.
This is what I've prayed and asked all of you to pray, first that she is miraculously healed, second that she survives the butcher- ah, surgery and makes it to the medbeds and third, that someone will reach her about the truth about cures.
It's so hard to know the truth and I can't tell her. I've tried and although she loves me, she gets angry. So, I've remained silent.
Here is part of my answer from my dear Lord God:
Just a few days ago, I was speaking to my ex- her father and he said,
"Send the information to me."
He warned that he can only try but reassured me that he would do his best.
Since then, I've found the right articles to send to him.
God bless you all.
Thanks

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Every Time to her Publication

Sending prayers

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Send you a hug

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Arba, that is simply adorable! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏💓💓💓💥

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Every Time’s dear daughter, for allowing her to hear her father and read what he offers, for opening her heart to new information and receiving and acting upon it, in Your Divine Mercy.🙏😇

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏