“I purposely left it vague and I didn’t say the other part of it, which I now feel comfortable saying:

I don’t know whether Donald Trump will be allowed to become president.”

- Eric R Weinstein

Full 3.5 hour interview here:
https://youtu.be/PYRYXhU4kxM

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

It's even the cancerous word "democracy". It is not part of our government, never was part of it, the word appears no where even a single time in any founding documents, and the forefathers had only resentment for it, they sternly warned about it even being introduced theologically if anyone would bother to really read some of our national history of government. The word is the trap, the getting everyone comfortable with calling America a democracy and it never ever has been one, we don't operate democratically either.
The US Constitution MANDATES a "republican form of government be provided for the people in every state" and it is not optional here.

~We are still a Common Law Constitutional Republic.~

Never were a foul democracy...I so want to slap even Tucker for using the word! THAT is the tactic...get us all to accept the ideology through repetition.

Repeating it positively is warring against the republic covertly.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Good point.
Telling people 'what they want to hear, but doing the opposite', that's the MO of the original liar - no Truth in him, a murder, and the father of lies.

Brings to mind those who refer to themselves as 'the original' ... why? why even state it, as thou they're the 'real one' and the others (clones?) are Fake!) How do they know that for Sure?

Also, the digression of society and 'individuals' ... the opposite of#evolving 'example https://t.me/s/thedoctorregenerated
those studying this 'more sophisticated generation or civilization' don't agree w/ the current lie that we're getting Better.
btw when Trump says, "make America great again" what's he saying? 'when' is he referring to?
It's 'high imagination' thinking or beguilement, again, the MO of the Liar.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Do you genuinely know and understand what each document, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution actually were in their legal capacities? It is a serious question, all this was based on commerce always. The declaration was a world notice of "we have no contract obligations with anyone", and the constitution was the contract yo had to adhere to to represent us if you chose to do so. There was no way to operate in a world dominated by crowns and maritime commercial law except to build your own corporation that was NOT a royal endeavor owning the people but owned/operated/steered by the people vessel of business to be prosperous in their "modern world" of their times. We always needed a federated government to stand for us and not be us personally, otherwise all the founders would have had to put up their personal property/money to win you the freedom to say things here today in live time on this platform. The effort was hijacked and maligned by the crown again along the way.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Thanks for the Education.
Where we are today we find what was meant 'for Good' has been Usurped, as you state.
Some say it's the Zionist not the crown - but wasn't that the big Show, w/ Trump walking in front of the crown queen when he was 'in' showing 'that connected had been overcome'.
You post that the economic crash is coming soon, or begun, and to me that's like the Great Depression 1928 - 1939 that was caused by the Feds, bankster and world rulers then, who want to do it again.
They're demonic and vile creatures behind it - another Reset of sorts - who usually like to kill off millions of people and force people back to being buggy and horse riders again.
Since this 'world' isn't what we've been taught it is 'founded on Laws 'for the People' and Freedom' those running things are having their heaven now before the 'end of their world' comes.
It would be nice to have some 'for the Good of the People' be empowered by GOD to change the tide and bind the Enemy.

(1) Show this thread