#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

I Be One That Causes Her Pain K / And I Love Herโค/ Thee Leader Of The Matrix / Girl From My Dreams / All Glory To The God / Feeling Humiliated Daily K / C Gotta Spell It Out G / Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates ๐Ÿซ/ God Spell Prophecy / Lord God Has Mercy On / Be No Ability To Scam K / Subliminal Sacred Messages๐Ÿ’Œ/ The Ultimate Code Cracker MQ / Terraformatrix / Decode Yourself / His Arrogance Be Astounding / Clear Your Mind ๐Ÿ‘/ A Lie Causes Confusion K / Interprets A Sacred Parable / C Hearts Glad Jc / Thanks For Playing / Waiting For You To Find Me / Are You Ready To Go My Child๐Ÿ™/ Your Life Will Get Better / You Need To Realize Who I Am ๐Ÿ˜ฌ/ I Am Coming Soon My Daughter๐Ÿ˜ญ/ The Story Of True Loveโค/ I Will Love You Forever๐Ÿ˜/ Jesus Christ Conscious ๐Ÿ‘/ Christ Is Risen From The Dead ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸฆŒ/ Antarctica The Truth About / Mary Christmas๐ŸŽ„
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=unlocking%20possibilities
269-962
1614-4161
922-229
TS 8:01

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I think I've had two Christmas dreams recently...
Maybe that's a good sign?๐ŸŽ„

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it