Army Issues Statement Following Wreath Laying Ceremony | Freedom Herald
https://freedomherald.com/arisstatemwrlcere/

President Trump’s appearance at the Arlington Ceremony has the Media in a Complete Tailspin!

The appearance was Embarrassing to the B/H Administration. On the Anniversary of the Death of 13 Service Members, Kamala and Biden were seemingly in the Basement. Meanwhile, Trump is in Arlington with a Family member.

The Optics are Devastating, and that was followed by a hoax that Trump Wasn’t Supposed to be there, which was Started by the NPR. 👉But we’ve learned a ton more:

FIRST, this wasn’t a Campaign Event. SECOND, the Speaker of the House had to get Involved because the Families wanted Trump there and the ARMY Wouldn’t Allow it.

What was Interesting was a Comment made by an ARMY Spokesperson that is pretty telling.

From Axios:
An ARMY Spokesperson confirmed in a statement Thursday that an employee was “Abruptly Pushed Aside” when trying to “Ensure Adhere

Only people mentioned by @jcrew_756 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response jcrew_756 to his Publication

Nobody seems to care who the older guy to the left of him was.

Yeshua🩸✝️ Mrs LuAnn Aalvik♥️ BereanWatchman Aleph/א Tav/ת #Gospel🎶 #CiC 👉#TrumpWon #19 NoVax! ORPatriot IFBAP💯

when trying to “Ensure Adherence” to the Site’s Rules. “Participants in the AUGUST 26th Ceremony and the Subsequent SECTION 60 VISIT were made Aware of FEDERAL LAWS, ARMY Regulations and DoD Policies, which CLEARLY PROHIBIT POLITICAL ACTIVITIES on Cemetery Grounds,” the statement continued.

The Spokesperson added, “The Incident was Unfortunate, and It is also Unfortunate that the ANC Employee and Her Professionalism has been Unfairly Attacked.” The statement also confirmed the employee decided NOT to Press Charges, adding that the Matter is now Closed.

The Matter regarding the Supposed ALTERCATION is CLOSED, which, to me, sounds like They tried to Pull a 2016 Corey Lewandowski Stunt but FAILED.

But Note They Mentioned This Statement: “Participants in the AUGUST 26th Ceremony and the Subsequent Section 60 Visit were made Aware of FEDERAL LAWS, ARMY Regulations and DoD Policies, which CLEARLY PROHIBIT POLITICAL ACTIVITIES on CEMETERY GROUNDS.”

Yeshua🩸✝️ Mrs LuAnn Aalvik♥️ BereanWatchman Aleph/א Tav/ת #Gospel🎶 #CiC 👉#TrumpWon #19 NoVax! ORPatriot IFBAP💯

Folks, those Photos were Powerful, and they showed Trump in a Good Light while👉 Biden is (sort of) Nowhere to be Seen 👀

But Don’t be Surprised if, in a few weeks, we hear the Justice Department is beginning a Probe on IF the Trump Campaign BROKE any LAWS while at Arlington⁉️

Especially After Kamala’s Trainwreck Interview❗️

(1) Show this thread